Nocqua Pro Battery Charger with Status Indicator
The Nocqua Pro Battery Charger offers a visual reference for charging status. 25%/50%/75%/100%. You will always know where your battery charge is at prior to use simply by plugging it in beforehand. The new circuit board protects against overcharging and monitoring how energy is transferred to each cell or to indicate any charging errors. Consumers sometimes accidentally plug the connectors in backwards, which in the past caused the charger to potentially fail. The reverse polarity protection combined with the alignment arrows, adds a layer of protection to indicate improper connection issues while protecting the charger from potential damage.
Key features and benefits:
- Battery charge indicator (Blue Light)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Dual circuit board protection
- Bright white alignment arrows
- Follow the installation and charging instructions provided with each product.
- Disconnect the battery from the charger once fully charged. Do not leave the battery charging once fully charged.
- If the battery symbol is shown with blue light, the battery is OK to charge. If there is a red light, the battery polarity is reversed - do NOT charge the battery.
- If the product is used near saltwater, apply anti-corrosion spray or liquid to every connector and terminal with frequent reapplication.
- Pay close attention to the alignment arrows and notches on the connectors. Reversing this connection may cause damage to the device, equipment, or personal injury.
- Dimensions: 3" x 2" x 1.25"
- Input: 100-240V
- Output: 12.6V DC 2000Ma