Bixpy J-2 Power-Pole Adapter
The Bixpy J-2 Power-Pole Adapter also known as the Power-Pole WillFit™ Adapter allows you to quickly and easily add a Bixpy J-2 Motor to your kayak using your standard Micro Power-Pole adapter slot. If your kayak accommodates a Micro Anchor Power Pole, you can simply screw this adapter onto your Power-Pole in seconds - no tools required! If your kayak is Power Pole ready but requires a special mounting plate (i.e. some Hobie® Pro Anglers, Wilderness Atak, Native Propel, etc.) you will need that mounting plate from your kayak manufacturer to make installation easier. If your kayak does not have a power pole mount, this is still an excellent, stable option for mounting a Bixpy Motor to your kayak as long as you have a fairly flat area in the rear of your kayak to accommodate the adapter’s footprint. If you’re not sure, you can download the adapter’s outline by clicking here to download the templated and see if it will fit!
Key features and benefits:
- Quick release for getting on and off the water quickly
- The hinge allows the motor to lift completely out of the water
- 9.5" to 14.5" from the bottom of the plate to the bottom of the motor - it is recommended that the bottom of your motor be about 3" to 5" below the waterline and more in choppy water as necessary
- 270° of rotational trim - adapter ships with set screws in place. To achieve steering, set screws must be removed.
- Vibe Bixpy-Ready Gravity Rudder
- Bixpy Clam Cleat
- Pull up rope
Note: Steering pole and motor shown in some pictures, are not included.