Jackson Kayak Coosa
The 2017 Jackson Kayak Coosa is one of the most versatile fishing kayaks on the market today. What can we say that hasn't already been said about this kayak fisherman's dream boat? It is one of the best moving water and river fishing kayaks ever made. This boat has everything that a kayak angler needs - stability, durability and specialization! The wider hull design makes it possible for you to stand up and fish on this kayak. Jackson designed the Coosa to master all forms of fishing - from fishing in the weeds, going over rocky shores, stalking fish in the flats, sliding by eddy-lines, busting through coastal waves to get to offshore spots to mid-lake trolling. This boat's "creek-style" hull design, secondary stability, and whitewater "rocker" allow this boat to excel in moving water. It turns very tight, slips shallow to get over structure and debris, bumps and grinds shallow river beds and even punches holes in class IV whitewater! This boat has everything that you need to catch fish in just about any body of water!
Key features and benefits:
- Excellent river fishing kayak
- Can be used in class IV whitewater
- Lockable bow and stern hatches that can store fishing rods up to 11ft
- Day hatch for storing accessories
- Adjustable foot pegs
- Drag chain/anchor recess
- 23 inch wide non-slick standing platform
- Rod stagers and flush mount rod holders
- Paddle stager and paddle holder
- Replaceable skid plate on keel
- Large tankwell with bungee
- Superlinear polyethylene hull
- New heavy duty seat attachment bar
- Beverage holder
- Ergo Seat
- RAM 2007 Rod Holder
- (2) RAM ¼-20 X .5” Tough Ball (1.5”)
- GoPro Mount
- Stand Assist Straps
- Jackson Kayak long load safety flag
- JK Nalgene water bottle and sticker
Max Capacity: 350 lbs
Weight: 65 lbs (70 w/ Elite Seat)
Front Hatch: 8" x 11" x 15.5"
Seat Type: Ergo Seat
# Seats: 1
* Please check out the shipping policy for this boat before purchasing.
**Some colors may be unavailable at this time and will require extra shipping time.
All kayaks are handled and shipped from our partners over at: