South Bend Emergency Rod Tip Repair Kit
The South Bend Emergency Rod Tip Repair Kit allows you to put a new rod tip on your fishing pole out in the field. This kit contains 3 rod tip sizes as follows - size 6 (5/54"), size 7 (6/64"), and size 8 (7/64"). You can forget heading back to shore when the tip breaks!
Key features and benefits:
- 3 most popular sized rod tips
- Allows you to fix rod anywhere
- Heat shrink included
- Directions included on package
Directions for Replacing the Rod Tip:
- If the rod is frayed, cleanly trim it.
- Slide the heat shrink tubing onto the rod tip.
- Place the end of the rod tip into the bend of the expansion clip.
- Push the repair tip down onto the rod tip as far as you can.
- Slide the heat shrink tubing up to the repair tip frame.
- Gently heat with a match of lighter.