Vibe Sea Ghost 110 Kayak
*Please review asterisk (*) details at the bottom of this listing for shipping details prior to making your purchase.
The Vibe Sea Ghost 110 fishing kayak was built with the angler and adventurer in mind. Featuring a wide, stable hull that can handle everything from rapid rivers to the ocean's surf. The Sea Ghost 110 is just as stable as the 130 but in a shorter, lighter size! This makes transporting and maneuvering in moving water much easier. It has plenty of features from fishing rod holders, to a foot controlled rudder system, to its center console for easy-to-access storage. It really has everything an angler would need to make a long day out on the water comfortable. Not only is the Sea Ghost stable it tracks extremely well and with the included rudder you will save energy on long paddles, windy days, or in strong currents. For kayak anglers of any level of skill, the Vibe Sea Ghost 110 should be on your consideration list!
Key features and benefits:
- Dual position Vibe Hero seat
- 4 Vibe Phantom Grip carrying handles
- Built-in cup holder
- Comfortable, adjustable foot braces
- Pre-installed toe controlled rudder system
- 2 flush mount fishing rod holders
- 4 integrated top-loading gear tracks
- Fishfinder transducer port with mounting points and protective lid
- Fast access bow paddle park
- 2 side bungee paddle parks
- 6" sealed V-Wave deck plate with a cargo bag
- Large sealed V-Wave bow hatch with a cargo bag
- Rear cargo storage area with bungee tie down
- 2 tackle tray holders that fit PLANO 3600 tackle tray
- Vibe Versa Console that features watertight seal, hinged access, dual mini hatches with cargo bags, magnetic gear catch, cup holder and 2 gear tracks
- 10 scupper holds (plugs included)
Max Capacity: 425 lbs
Weight: 62 pounds
Material: Rotomolded single piece high-density polyethylene
Includes: Vibe Hero Seat, kayak rudder kit (pre-installed)
*Please review our shipping policy for this kayak before purchasing. Vibe kayaks are excluded in the free shipping discount and will be shipped with a fixed shipping cost of $150.
**Some colors may be unavailable at this time and will require extra shipping time. Please contact us to make sure we have the color in stock and to receive an estimated shipping date.
***We are currently taking pre-orders for the 2019 Galaxy kayaks. Estimated ship dates are 7-14 weeks. Please call for additional information at 844-534-7466.