Vibe Sea Ghost 130 Kayak
*Please review asterisk (*) details at the bottom of this listing for shipping details prior to making your purchase.
The Vibe Sea Ghost 130 fishing kayak was built with the angler in mind. Featuring a wide, stable hull that can handle everything from rapid rivers to the ocean's surf. The Sea Ghost 130 has plenty of features from fishing rod holders, to a foot controlled rudder system, to its center console for easy-to-access storage. It really has everything an angler would need to make a long day out on the water comfortable. Not only is the Sea Ghost stable but at 13' long it tracks extremely well and with the included rudder you will save energy on long paddles, windy days, or in strong currents. Whether you are a diehard kayak fisherman or just looking for a recreational kayak that can support a fishing hobby, the Vibe Sea Ghost 130 should be on your consideration list!
Key features and benefits:
- Dual position Vibe Hero seat
- 4 Vibe Phantom Grip carrying handles
- Built-in cup holder
- Comfortable, adjustable foot braces
- Pre-installed toe controlled rudder system
- 2 Flush mount fishing rod holders
- 4 integrated, top-loading gear tracks
- Fishfinder transducer port with mounting points and protective lid
- Fast access bow paddle park
- 2 Side bungee paddle parks
- 8" sealed V-Wave deck plate with a waterproof cargo bag insert
- Large sealed V-Wave bow hatch with a waterproof cargo bag insert
- Rear cargo storage area with bungee tie down
- 2 tackle tray holders that fit PLANO 3600 tackle trays
- Vibe Versa Console that features watertight seal, hinged access, dual mini hatches with cargo bags, magnetic gear catch, cup holder and 2 top-loading gear tracks
- 10 scupper holes (plus included)
- Replaceable skid plate
Max Capacity: 550 lbs
Weight: 75 pounds
Material: Rotomolded single piece polyethylene
Includes: Vibe Hero Seat, Pre-Installed Kayak Rudder Kit
* Please review our shipping policy for this kayak before purchasing. Vibe kayaks are excluded in the free shipping discount and will be shipped with a fixed shipping cost of $150.
**Some colors may be unavailable at this time and will require extra shipping time. Please contact us to make sure we have the color in stock and to receive an estimated shipping date.
***We are currently taking pre-orders for the 2019 Galaxy kayaks. Estimated ship dates are 7-14 weeks. Please call for additional information at 844-534-7466.