Hawg Trough Measuring Board (Pre-lined & Floating)
The Hawg Trough Measuring Board is designed specifically for kayak anglers for accurate measurements of your catch. The logo on the board is the Fishing Online logo as pictured above. The black lines are required in most tournaments (KBF included) because the judges cannot see the yellow raised marks on the board. By marking each line with a permanent marker, you can clearly see the length of the fish in a picture. These boards do not float straight from the manufacturer, so the Fishing Online Hawg Trough has foam that is glued underneath the board for buoyancy. This floating foam is glued into a preexisting slot along the bottom of the board, so it does not make the measuring board bulky. Add-ons are now available for upgrading to dowel rods instead of foam for added strength. You will not find the pre-lined and floating options anywhere else, so grab yours today and have it ready to use when it arrives!
Key features and benefits:
- Exclusive floating and pre-lined options
- KBF Approved
- Blackened Numbers
- Readable measurements from either side
- Highly visible fluorescent yellow color
- Reads from 8" to 30" in 1/4" increments
- Injection molded out of high impact polystyrene with UV protector
- Holes at each end for quick leashing
- If needed, the floating strips can be removed easily
- Upgrade to dowel rods for additional strength!
- All models come floating and pre-lined
Dimensions: 31.5" x 4" x 3"
Weight: 10-12 oz.
Need something to hold your new Hawg Trough securely? Try the YakAttack Hawg Trough Mounting Kit!