Hobie H-Crate Kayak Fishing Crate
A Hobie H-Crate Kayak Fishing Crate is an essential item for every kayak angler. The Hobie H-Crate is durable and lightweight, providing anglers with storage and the ultimate customization abilities for their tackle. The easy assembly and tear down makes transporting and storing your H-Crate easy. One of the great features of the H-Crate is the Hobie H-Rail handles. Not only making it easier for you to carry and maneuver your H-Crate, but the H-Rail system also makes for the ultimate tool-free accessory mounting point. With the endless variety of Hobie H-Rail accessories, you can add anything from additional rod racks, camera mounts and tackle bins. The side walls of the H-Crate feature pre-drilled grid walls, a molded hole pattern for attaching additional items such as rod holders, kayak lights, or safety flags. At each corner of the crate, you will find a total of four integrated rod holders with bungee retainers to hold those rods in place.
The H-Crate will fit almost any kayak, secured with the included nylon straps that mount to each tie-down point around the crate. Available in a Standard H-Crate and Jr H-Crate model in order for you to find the best fit for your kayak and tackle needs. Keep your tackle organized while also adding some of your favorite accessories with the addition of the H-Crate to your Hobie Kayak!
Key features and benefits:
- Four integrated rod holders with shock cord rod retainers
- H-Rail Mounting Platform Carrying Handles provide structural strength and is great for mounting H-Rail accessories
- StorageKeeps your valuables organized in one easy-to-transport bin
- Grid Walls Attach additional accessories using the molded hole pattern
- Fits on the back of a fishing kayak or SUP
- Keeps tackle, fishing rods, and gear organized
- Lightweight & durable
- Can Be Disassembled to Store/Travel Flat
- Available in two sizes
- All hardware needed for installation included
17.45" x 14.14" x 13"
14.75" x 11.4" x 13"
14.14" x 14.14" x 13"
11.40" x 11.40" x 13"