Hobie Kayak H-Rail Bolt On Rail Kits
The Hobie H-Rail Bolt On Rail Kits allows you to customize your kayak to become the ultimate fishing vessel. Adding the Hobie H-Rail opens up a variety of new accessories that will provide you with a more efficient fish-catching machine. Installation does not require any drilling into your kayak. All of the necessary hardware is included for kits and individual H-Rails. Not only does the H-Rail provide accessories such as rod holders, fish finder mounts, and camera mounts it also assists you while maneuvering your kayak. The H-Rails aid while standing up or sitting down in the kayak, as well as lifting your kayak when transporting. Adding a Hobie H-Rail gives the angler more options to maximize their space when setting up their kayak.
Kits are available for the Hobie Lynx and 2019 and newer Hobie Outback Kayaks. A 9" and 21" H-Rail is also available to add to almost any other kayak as long as there is a flat mounting surface.
Key features and benefits:
- Easy installation; no drilling required
- Assists in moving from a seated to a standing position
- Leaves steering handles unobstructed
- H-Rail for Outback and Lynx are curved rails
- 9" and 21" H-Rails are straight
- Add your favorite H-Rail accessories
- Hardware included for installation for all options
- Outback Kit features a 26" H-Rail