Hobie Kayak H-Rail Upgrade Kits
The Hobi H-Rail is a revolutionary addition to your Hobie Kayak that utilizes a 12-sided rail allowing you to adjust your H-Rail accessories at 30-degree increments. H-Rail accessories easily and securely clamp in place, allowing you to attach a ton of items from rod holders, fishfinder mounts, tackle bins the list goes on. The H-Rail is easy to install, requiring little to no additional drilling, depending on the kayak. Upgrade the rear cargo area of your 2019 or newer Hobie Outback with additional H-Rail installation. And now available for your older model Pro Angler 12 and 14, that fit 2014 and some 2013 Pro Anglers. There is always room to upgrade and customize your Hobie Kayak. Take advantage of the H-Rail, and its fantastic line of accessories today!
Key features and benefits:
- Outback Kit installs in the rear cargo area replacing bungee storage of your 2019 and newer Outback
- PA 12 Kit bar length measures 49.5"
- PA 14 Kit bar length measures 50.25"
- Hardware included for each kit
- Quick installation
- Works with all H-Rail accessories