Hobie Kayak Livewells
Storing bait on your Hobie kayak has never been easier with the addition of a Hobie Livewell. Now, your bait will last longer and stay healthier, allowing you to catch more fish. Conveniently slotting into the existing scuppers, your livewell is charged and ready to go with its convenient and portable design. Improve your organization and maximize your fishing abilities by adding a Hobie Livewell.
Redesigned and better than ever, the Hobie Livewell V2 is a simple plug-and-play design that will maximize your fishing adventures. Now featuring a sleek and fresh color scheme and a few upgraded features. The pre-rigged livewell is simple to operate right out of the box, slotting into the existing scuppers on your rigid hull Hobie kayak. An improved sealed corrosion-resistant marine ON/OFF switch improves the longevity and life span of your livewell. The addition of a fully adjustable downspout to control the water level, however needed. The removable partitions assist in keeping your bait happy and healthy while keeping debris from clogging your pump. Coming complete with 3 rod holders but will fit up to 8 depending on the kayak. Secure the livewell has never been easier now with the built-in straps that lock into the cargo area. You won't be disappointed with the Livewell V2's proven design and improved components.
- Holds 8 gallons of water
- Sealed corrosion-resistant marine ON/OFF switch
- Nylon reinforced pickup tube
- Threaded drain plug
- 8" twist and seal hatch lid
- Fully adjustable downspout for water level control
- Removable tank partitions
- 3 integrated rod holders
- Heavy duty carrying handle
- 6-volt sealed lead acid battery with charger
- Heavy duty straps to secure the livewell
- Dimensions: 14" x 12" x 21"
- Weighs: 9 lbs
- Fits all rigid hull Hobie Kayaks