NOCQUA Pro Power Kit
The NOCQUA Pro Power Kits are one of the most compact and efficient power sources on the market for kayak fishermen or anyone who needs a dependable power source. The best part? They fit in the palm of your hand! These batteries pack 12V of power and high capacity into a lightweight, silicone sealed, water-resistant casing with a water-tight connection port using waterproof cable thumbscrew connectors.
The NOCQUA 10Ah battery has plenty of power in a small, compact size and weighs in at just 22.4 ounces. You now have a perfect lightweight and compact option from fish finders to GPS to other electronic devices! Each kit comes with a 10 Ah 12V Battery, a 1.5A Pro Battery Charger with a status indicator, component cable, marine-grade butt connectors, heat shrink tubing, and instructional booklet.
The NOCQUA 20Ah battery has even more power in a similar small, compact size, and weighs just 35.2 ounces. Power all your electronic devices even longer with the 20Ah kit! Each kit comes with a 20 Ah 12V Battery, a 5A Pro Battery Charger with a status indicator (5A Charger cannot be used to charge 4.4Ah or 10Ah Battery), component cable, marine-grade butt connectors, heat shrink tubing, and instructional booklet.
Key features and benefits:
- NEW Ballistic Nylon Water Camo Sleeve
- NEW exit point for the battery cable, reducing the potential for debris or water entry into the sleeve by 50%
- Updated with the new Nocqua 1.5A Pro Battery Charger with Status Indicator for 10Ah kits and 5A Pro Battery Charger with Status Indicator for 20Ah kits. Do NOT use a 5A charger on 10Ah batteries.
- Silicone sealed, dual circuit board, protected battery
- Waterproof cable thumbscrew connectors
- Component pack with component cable, marine-grade butt connectors, and heat shrink tubing
- Lightweight and Compact
- Overcharge and Short Circuit Protection
- New instructional booklet
- 6-month manufacturer's warranty!
Frequently asked questions:
How long will the battery power my device?
Your battery run time will fluctuate depending upon the draw of the device(s) that you're powering. To find out your battery's run time, first, check the device(s) manufacturers for the average draw. The draw will be listed in Ah (amps per hour) or mAh (milliamps per hour). Next, divide the capacity of your Pro Power Kit (ex: 10Ah or 10,000mAh/4.4Ah or 4,4000mAh) by the draw of your device(s). Make sure to keep your units consistent (Ah or mAh). The number that you receive after dividing will be the average run time, in hours, of the device(s) powered by a fully charged NOCQUA Pro Power Battery.
Will this battery power my device?
The NOCQUA Pro Power batteries are rated for all 12V devices, but it is always a good idea to check with your device(s) manufacturer (s) before using any form of power.
How long will my battery take to charge?
A fully depleted 10Ah battery will take roughly 9-10 hours to charge.
Key features and benefits:
|10Ah||12V Lithium-Ion, Rechargeable||1.40 lbs|
|20Ah||12V Lithium-Ion, Rechargeable||2.20 lbs|