NRS 5/8 Micro Straps
Utilizing the same design as the notorious NRS cam straps, now available in a smaller, more compact size. Designed for securing smaller items along your kayak or SUP board, perfect when a narrower strap proves more convenient than its large counterparts. Durable and long-lasting, featuring stainless-steel cam buckle and UV-protected polypropylene webbing that won't stretch, ensuring a solid hold. With a Minimum Breaking Strength of 750 lbs, the 5/8" Micro Strap is built to perform when called upon. This two-pack strap is available in two different colors and three different lengths. We all know the importance of proper tie-down straps; check out the Micro Strap today.
Key features and benefits:
- UV-protected polypropylene webbing won't stretch when wet.
- Custom cam buckle features dual stainless-steel springs for a strong, even bite that won't slip, ever.
- Strap length is etched into the buckle to eliminate guesswork.
- A woven name tag near the buckle lets you reclaim your straps from friends who borrow but don't return.
- All lengths sold in pairs.
- Minimum Breaking Strength of 750 lbs
- Work Load Limit of 250 lbs