NRS Matik Inflatable PFD
The NRS Matik Inflatable PFD is a lightweight, low-profile horse-collar style jacket that gives you the freedom of on-demand flotation. A perfect alternative to the waist-belt PFDs, the Matik resembles a traditional lifevest with a compact, comfortable fit. This PFD is pulled over your head and there is one adjustment point on the waist belt. In the event of an unexpected swim, just pull on the red table and your vest will be pressurized by 24 grams of CO2, giving you 22.5 lbs of flotation. It's good practice to always have an extra CO2 cartridge on hand to be ready to re-arm your PFD. Additional features include one front zippered pocket with internal tether, mouth inflation value, reflective accents for safety and two D-ring attachment points.
Key features and benefits:
- Front zippered pocket with internal tether
- Manual back-up valve
- Reflective Accents
- D-ring attachments
- Size: Adult Universal
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Waist Size: 30"-58" in circumference
- US Coast Guard Type: Type V and Type III
- Design Flotation: 22.5 lbs
- Outer Fabric: 420-denier ripstop nylon
- Entry System: Over the head with waist buckle
- Pockets: 1 in the front
- Adjustment Points: 1 at the waist
- Includes: 24 g CO2 Cartridge and re-packing instructions
- The Green Arming Pin breaks when you pull the inflation cord. The pin serves as a visual sign that there's a full CO2 cylinder available when needed. If you want a replacement pin, you will need to order NRS part # 99208.01.
- This PFD is not intended for persons who do not know how to swim.
- It only meets Coast Guard Type III requirements when being worn.