NRS MOLLE PFD Accessory Pockets
The NRS MOLLE PFD Accessory Pockets are the perfect addition to any of your MOLLE attachment points, whether you are a rescue professional or a recreational paddler. The 500-denier Cordura construction makes these pockets as durable as it gets. The Radio pocket is designed to fit your VHF radio. It is easily secured with an adjustable bungee loop. The accessory pocket features two pockets available to fit a wide variety of items secured with the dual-entry zipper. These are replicas of the pockets featured on the popular NRS Rapid Responder PFD. Used not only on the water but anywhere with MOLLE attachments. These pockets are built to handle the rough and demanding environment that many rescue professionals experience.
Key features and benefits:
- Two pocket designs
- MOLLE attachment system for tactical compatibility
- 500-denier Cordura construction
- Basic accessory pocket features a dual-entry zipper, wide opening and internal pocket plus three external attachment loops and lash tab.
- The multipurpose radio pocket can be configured to secure a VHF radio or used as an additional accessory pocket.
- To store a radio, make sure the bungee loop is hanging behind the pocket. Stow the external flap by sliding it into the internal storage pocket. Slide the radio into the main compartment, loop the bungee cord over the antenna or dial, cinch the toggle and secure it with the hook-and-loop patch.
- To use as a generic accessory pocket, weave the bungee loop through the hole in the main flap and stow it in the internal pocket. The wide external flap secures via hook-and-loop, keeping the interior contents safe.
- To attach either pocket, weave the two webbing straps through the horizontal rows of webbing on both the jacket and the back of the pocket and secure with the rivet snap.
Accessory Pocket - 6" H x 3.5" W x 1.25" D - Radio Pocket - 5" H x 3.5" W x 1.25" D
Accessory Pocket - 3.2 oz - Radio Pocket - 2.75 oz