NRS Split Kayak Float Bags
The NRS Split Kayak Float Bags are a great safety precaution whether you are brand new to kayaking, or have been doing it for years. These bags are long and narrow, so they will easily fit in the bow or stern of your kayak. Made using 10-gauge Urethane fabric, these bags will not leak or delaminate over time. They are also puncture-resistant, and those are all backed by the lifetime guarantee.
Simply place the deflated bags behind your seat, or in front of the foot area and then easily inflate them using the twist valve and long, flexible hose provided. This also allows you to easily adjust the inflation level at any time while the bags are inside your kayak. There are four conveniently located anchor points at the corners of the float bag, allowing you to tie them in place and not have to worry about any movement. You can also tie the front ends together and place the float bags around the center pillar in your kayak. In the event of an unplanned swim, your kayak will fill up with less water, and it will be much easier for you and your friends to retrieve the kayak. Although the bags may look small, they will displace 80-90% of the water that would otherwise fill the hatch in the vent of a water breach. Protect yourself and give your kayak investment a layer of inexpensive insurance with an NRS Split Kayak Float Bag.
- Lifetime Warranty!*
- 10-gauge Urethane
- Puncture resistant
- 4 anchor points
- Easy installation
- Will not leak
- Easy inflation
- BOAT TYPE: Kayak
- MATERIAL: 10-gauge urethane material
- DIMENSIONS (BOW): 23" L x 7.5" D x 10" W x 3" W at end
- DIMENSION (STERN): 33.5" L x 10" D x 13" W x 3" W at end
- INFLATION TUBE LENGTH: 20-38"
Due to the many different kayaks that are available, you will need to measure the space on your kayak that you want to fill. Choose the bags that are that size or larger.
- Float bags fitted to your bow and/or stern compartments provide essential buoyancy in the event of an emergency, yet add very little additional weight.
- By preventing water from flooding your kayaks cargo compartments, the boat will retain its primary handling characteristics instead of wallowing or worse, sinking, avoiding expensive damages.
- Float bags allow you to paddle to safety without the need for immediate repairs, wet exits or rescues.
- Due to universal sizes, float bags can be transferred to a fellow kayaker in need.
- Warning: Do not attempt to inflate a float bag to displace water from an already flooded kayak. Inflation requires far more pressure to inflate than can be generated by mouth.
*Lifetime Warranty is provided directly by NRS, not Fishing Online LLC. For full disclosure details and to file a warranty claim, please visit nrs.com.