YakAttack TowNStow BarCart Kayak Cart
The cart we've all been waiting for has arrived after many grueling months of design and testing. Now presenting the YakAttack TowNStow BarCart Kayak Cart. Engineered to become the most versatile cart on the market, with a universal and user-friendly design. The TowNStow cart is unique in the fact that it requires no tools to assemble or disassemble. The cart can be adjusted and collapsed at the push of a button, and with two bunker bar configurations, it will conform to virtually any kayak. These carts are built for the rugged terrain and marine environment encountered on any journey. Built with anodized aluminum tubing, high-end UV-resistant injection molded polymers, assembled with stainless steel hardware, and Made in the USA. Combining durability and functionality creates one of the finest kayak carts on the market that you don't want to be without!
Bunks and Tie Downs
With a variety of different kayaks on the market that feature varying types of hull designs, one bunk system just won't cut it. The TowNStow features built-in inline bars and crossbars. The crossbar configuration allows you to transport your kayak "roof rack style" for kayaks with pontoon-shaped or flat bottoms. Place the bars parallel to the hull for kayaks with a more "V" shaped hull to configure them in a traditional "bunk style" formation. From this position, the TowNStow Cart can then be adjusted in an additional 9 positions to accommodate varying widths and hull shapes. One of these configurations may not secure your kayak as easily as anticipated but don't fret. The cart also features various tie-down points to accommodate flat webbing 1" straps (not included) or rope less than 5/16" in diameter. Integrated strap loops located in the wheel hubs are ideal for kayaks wider than the cart itself. A centralized tie-down strap is situated along the center of the axle on the cart for narrower kayaks. Ensuring the longevity and quality of the cart by featuring four rubber bumpers for additional grip and security.
Storage and Collapsible Components
With no tools required, this cart can be collapsed and stored on your kayak with the push of a button. Removing the bunk bars that collapse, featuring a heavy-duty ferrule and bungee system that can collapse them from 44" to 18", creates a compact package. Easily stored in the hull of your kayak as the uprights fold down, parallel with the axle. Everything minus the centralized tie-down points can be removed from the axle. All of this is performed without tools, utilizing buttons and levers. Transporting and launching your kayak has never been more convenient.
Additional kickstands are available to assist with the loading process. Deployed on each side to support the cart by offering various loading angles. The robust kickstands easily deploy and retract by snapping in place.
Key features and benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Built for Life Guarantee
- Universal fit for most kayaks or SUP’s
- Toolless adjustment with no loose parts
- Designed for use with 1” cam straps (straps not included)
- Made from UV-resistant polymers, anodized aluminum, and stainless steel
- Easily adjustable
- 6 adjustable width positions when in the bunk orientation
- Bars can be positioned bunk-style or roof rack style
- Crossbars detach quickly and easily with a simple flip of a lever
- Wheels remove with a push of a button
- Multiple integrated tie-down points
- All touchpoints are highlighted using orange polymers
- Dual Kick-Away Kick Stands
- Positionable rubber bunk pads
- 3-Piece BeadLoc Wheel Design
- Uprights fold in seconds for easy storage
- Quick release components to quickly stow the cart
- Built with stainless steel Hardware
- Built for use in harsh marine conditions
- Pre-Production Weight: 17 lbs. 5 oz.
- Wheel size – 12” diameter, 2.5” wide
- Bunk Orientation Adjustability: Max 21.75”, Min width 6.25”
- Collapsible bunks: 44” assembled, 17.75” collapsed
- Axle Length: 32.5”
- Folded chassis size – 32.5” L x 7.5” W x 4.75” H
*Click HERE for the kayak cart fitment guide