YakAttack VISICarbon Pro Kayak Safety Flag
The YakAttack VISICarbon Pro Kayak Safety Flag enhances your visibility out on the water and performs a variety of other functions. This was designed for the serious kayak angler. This kayak safety flag is perfect for kayak fishermen because it can be tucked away when not in use and extended to fly the safety flag high above your boat. The T-Bolt base is compatible with the Mighty Mount, GearTrac, and other kayak track systems.
Key features and benefits:
- 360 degree visibility for safety
- It floats!
- Lightweight with very low wind drag
- Carbon fiber construction
- GearTrac Ready model features Fishing Online Flag
- Silent Snap flag allows the entire product to be collapsed quickly for storage
- 14” collapsed and 48” deployed!
- When collapsed - everything can fit inside of the flag
- Light will burn for ~100 hours on AA batteries
- Light is waterproof up to 1000’
- Fits most flush mount and tube style rod holders
- Includes light, flag, t-bolt, 2 carbon tubes, bungee, and hardware
Dimensions: 14” - 48" x 1" x 2"
Weight: 1.5 LBS
You can slide the flag over the light to act as a glow sock to keep away bugs at night while still having the light on for safety. The carbon fiber construction provides unprecedented strength while still allowing the product to float if dropped in the water.
Note: Do not use the flag as a glow sock if there are powered watercrafts on the water.