The versatile Z-Man Chatterspike is here! The Chatterspike is designed with a baitfish profile that features a rigid V-shaped body with a sleek pintail that increases water displacement to provide a subtle and lifelike quivering action. The segmented body and tapering tail with pyramidal cross sections increase energy transmission from vibration. Constructed with Z-Man's famous 10X Tough ElaZtech superplastic for extreme durability and reliability.
The Chatterspike has been designed to be the next best Chatterbait trailer with its slender shape, action, and 4.5" design that pairs perfectly with standard-sized Chatterbaits. Also, a prime candidate for other techniques such as a Texas Rig, shakey head, swim jig, you name it. It features a dorsal and ventral hook slots for easy weedless rigging. Available in your favorite Z-Man colors to correlate perfectly with your favorite Z-Man Chatterbait.
Key features and benefits:
- Pintail baitfish profile designed for use as a ChatterBait trailer, but also ideal for a variety of other applications
- Segmented body and tapering tail with pyramidal cross section increase energy transmission from ChatterBait vibration, enhancing bait action
- Pronounced V-shaped ridges on top and bottom tail surfaces increase water displacement and quivering motion
- Constructed from 10X Tough ElaZtech superplastic for extreme durability
- Dorsal and ventral hook slots for easy weedless rigging
- 4.5" size pairs perfectly with standard bass-size blade jigs
- Offered in ten colors to match most popular ChatterBait color schemes