YakAttack TowNStow Bunkster Kayak Cart
If you're looking for an easy-to-use, no-nonsense cart, then the YakAttack TowNStow Bunkster may be what you're looking for. A simplified version of the BarCart, the Bunkster was a concept that could not be ignored. The Bunkster features non-folding uprights and fixed bunks, whereas the BarCart adjusts into a roof rack and bunk orientation and is fully collapsable. The Bunkster, while still collapsable, is offered at a lower price point that maintains the same weight and possesses the same high-end components and quality design we have become accustomed to from YakAttack. Made in the USA and always backed by YakAttacks Built for Life Guarantee.
Fixed Upright Bunks
Featuring six different bunk positions that range from 6.25" to 16" wide to accommodate many of today's modern kayak designs. Featuring two fixed upright bunk styles, the bars are parallel to the hull of your kayak. These uprights are easily repositioned along the axle for the best fit.
Tie-Downs and Punk Bads
The Bunkster features multiple integrated tie-down points to fit a wide variety of kayaks. For wider kayaks, use the strap loops located on the wheel hubs. For narrower kayaks, the centralized tie-down point at the center of the axle is the optimal fit. Each tie-down is designed for 1" flat webbing cam straps (not included). Rope that is less than 5/16" in diameter will also suffice. Each bunk on the Bunkster features grippy rubber bumpers for a non-slip surface to lock in your kayak.
Storage and Components
Eliminating the endless trips from your kayak to your vehicle to store your cart, the Bunkster is designed to disassemble and stow in your kayak. No tools are required to disassemble the Bunkster as the wheels and uprights can be removed with the snap of a button and flip of a lever. The centralized tie-down point cannot be removed from the aluminum axle. This leaves you with only five components that will store in most hatches.
Built with two beefy kickstands on each side of the cart to balance and optimize your loading experience. Easily snapping in place and out of the way when not in use.
Key features and benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Tool-less adjustment with no loose parts
- Designed for use with 1” cam straps (straps not included)
- Made from UV-resistant polymers, anodized aluminum, and stainless steel
- Easily adjustable
- 6 adjustable width positions; Max 16”, Min width 6.25”
- Wheels remove by a push of a button
- Multiple integrated tie-down points
- All touch-points are highlighted using orange polymers
- Dual Kick-Away Kick Stands
- Rubber bunk pads
- 3-Piece BeadLoc Wheel Design
- Quick-release components to quickly stow the cart
- Built for use in harsh marine conditions
- Weight: 11 lbs. 1 oz.
- Wheel size – 12” diameter, 2.5” wide
- Axle Length: 26.5”
- Weight Capacity - Flat surface rating: 450 lbs., Trail rating: 300 lbs., 5-inch drop rating: 200 lbs.