Aqua Bound Challenge 85 2-Piece Stand-Up Paddle
The Aqua Bound Challenge 85 SUP Paddle is the perfect paddle for touring. The black design allows this paddle to match almost every SUP out there. The all-carbon shaft, grip, and ferrule provide you with high-quality material at a lightweight. The epX engineered polymer blade provides you with added strength due to its carbon-fiber reinforcement. Coming in at just 21 oz. this paddle is perfect for everyone! The contoured palm grip allows you to have extreme comfort while out paddling all day. Having a slight 10-degree bend in the shaft gives you an excellent level of performance while the paddle is in the water.
Key features and benefits:
- Protected by a 2-year warranty!*
- 100% Carbon 2-piece shaft construction
- Enhanced blade stiffness and strength
- 10-degree shaft bend for low swing weight
- Slight shaft flex for comfortable performance
- Contoured palm grip
- Weighs 21.0 oz (595 g)
- Available in the following lengths: 64-74", 70-80", and 76-86"
- Blade Size: 14.5" X 7.5"
- Blade Surface Area: 85 in2
- Adjustment System: Snap-button w/ 6 adjustment stops (2" increments)
- Weight: Roughly 21 oz (595 g)
Note: Stand Up paddles should be your height plus 6 to 12 inches, depending on the type and style of the paddle. We recommend using the following equation to determine the length of paddle you need: the paddle length you need isyour height plus 6-8" (surfing), 8"-10" (flatwater, fishing), 10"-12" (racing).
*Warranty is provided directly by Aqua Bound, not Fishing Online LLC. For questions and full details regarding the warranty, please visit aquabound.com.