Bixpy J-2 Hobie Power-Pole Adapter
The Bixpy J-2 Hobie Power-Pole Adapter allows you to attach the Bixpy J-2 motor to your Hobie kayak. For those with Pro Anglers, you will want the kit that includes the Pro Angler Power-Pole Plate. If you have a Hobie Compass, you will want the kit that includes the Compass Power-Pole Plate. All of these kits are the same except for the type of plate included. For example, if you have a 2019 or newer Hobie Outback, you would want the standard kit with no plate. The Bixpy J-2 motor is NOT included with any of these kits. The installation is quick and easy and will get your kayak powered up with the Bixpy J-2 motor in no time!
Key features and benefits:
- Quick release for getting on and off the water quickly
- A hinge that allows the motor to lift completely out of the water
- 8" to 13" from the bottom of the plate to the bottom of the motor - it is recommended that the bottom of your motor be about 3" to 5" below the waterline and more in choppy water as necessary
- 270° of rotational trim - adapter ships with set screws in place. To achieve steering, set screws must be removed
- Water-proof, dirt-proof, and corrosion-resistant housing and components
- Marine-grade stainless steel components for salt water or fresh water use
- Bixpy Power Pole Adapter
- All hardware required to attach to Power Pole ready kayaks
- Hobie PA or Hobie Compass Power-Pole plate if selected.
Note: Motor is not included.